Our Free Welcome Consultation
When you first contact us we will schedule a free welcome consultation with you to find out all about your dog, and discuss your exact requirements.
Most importantly, we want to meet your dog so we can get to know and interact with them. The welcome consultation lasts about 30 minutes, and the information we ask for will include:
- Your dog's breed, age and state of health.
- What type of service (dog walking, pet sitting, pet taxi, etc.) you're looking for, including days of the week, desired time slot and the start date.
- Feed/supplement schedule.
- Personality and issues, if any.
- Your contact information.
- An emergency contact in the event you are unreachable.
- Your veterinarian's contact information.
Our welcome consultation helps us gather everything we need. We will keep your information confidential and on file so that we are fully ready to be of service whenever you need us, even on short notice. Ideally, we appreciate at least 24 hours notice, but in an emergency, we will make every effort to accommodate you.
The Reservation Procedure
Once we have met you, we will:
- Ask you for two full sets of keys.
Depending on which of our services you require, you'll also need to print out, read, complete or sign the following Client Service Documents:
- Service Agreement and Waiver
- Client Check List (for Pet Sitting services)
- Vet Instructions and Release Form
- Off Leash Dog Walking Release Form
You can download and print out all of our Dog Walking Pet Sitting Client Service Documents.
The Billing Procedure
ALL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED BY CHECK, CASH OR CREDIT CARD
Clients are required to pay in full after receiving booking confrimation.
Pet Sitting and Day Visits
Pet sitting and day visit rates are quoted based on the information you give us.
Clients are required to pay in full after receiving booking confirmation.
All other services such as pet taxi, special needs care, etc., require payment in full after receiving booking confrimation.
Ready to go? Please click here to book a service and arrange your welcome consultation.